The Irish Limousin Cattle Society will hold its second premier spring sale on Monday, May 2, in Roscrea Mart. The show will be live streamed on the Irish Limousin Society website and Facebook page for those that are unable to attend the event.
There are a total of 41 bulls and 12 heifers cataloged and the catalogue can be viewed HERE.
Show and Sale Details
- Show commences at 9:30am;
- Sale commences at 12:30pm;
- Buyers of all bulls achieving a minimum price of €4,000 in the sales ring will receive a voucher of €400 (€500 voucher for UK buyers);
- All bulls are export ready on the day of sale;
- All bulls are fertility tested and come from high-health status herds;
- All heifers are from high-health status herds;
- CHECS Johnes Accredited;
- Easy-calving bloodlines;
- Free transport to central locations in Northern Ireland;
- All bulls sold under society fertility insurance scheme (ROI buyers only);
- Finance available: contact the society office to spread the cost of buying your Limousin bull.