The Irish Limousin Cattle Society Ltd. is seeking an Office Administrator to join their team in Mitchelstown Co. Cork. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as soon as possible.
This exciting and interesting post will be suited to someone able to work as part of a small team but also on their own initiative. Full time or flexible hours can be considered. This role promises to be varied and challenging with the successful candidate playing a pivotal role in the increase of the overall profile of the society.
- Correspondence, post, typing, photocopying, filing etc;
- Maintenance of herd book database and issuing pedigree certificates;
- To answer members queries promptly and efficiently;
- Populate, maintain and update databases and records;
- Ensure compliance with Data Protection Act and Record Keeping/Retention;
- Various other general admin support duties as required.
- Leaving Certificate or a recognised equivalent examination;
- High level of computer literacy;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong typing skills are essential;
- Sage experience desirable but not essential;
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentational skills;
- Attention to detail, prioritisation and deadline orientated;
- Flexibility and reliability;
- An interest in the Cattle breeding industry is desirable but not essential.
Please send CVs with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position to: [email protected] Closing date for applications is Friday, 29th July, 2022.