The Irish Limousin Cattle Society will hold its spring sales over the coming months – kicking off with the Premier Bull show and sale in Elphin. It will take place on Saturday, March 12, at the Roscommon-based mart. The show will be live streamed on the Irish Limousin Society website and Facebook page for those that are unable to attend the event.
There are a total of 92 bulls cataloged and it can be viewed HERE.
Show and Sale Details
- Show commences at 8:45am;
- Sale commences at 12:30pm;
- Buyers of all bulls achieving a minimum price of €4,000 in the sales ring will receive a voucher of €400 (€500 voucher for UK buyers);
- All bulls are export ready on the day of sale;
- All bulls are fertility tested and come from high-health herds;
- CHECS Johnes Accredited;
- Easy-calving bloodlines;
- Free transport to central locations in Northern Ireland;
- All bulls sold under society fertility insurance scheme (ROI buyers only);
- Finance available: contact the society office to spread the cost of buying your Limousin bull.