The breeding season is on the horizon and for farmers looking to source Limousin bull this spring, they’ll have the perfect opportunity on Saturday, March 12, in Elphin Mart.
All breeders that have bulls entered for the premier sale in Elphin that wish to advertise lots through Irish Limousin Facebook
page, simply tag Irish Limousin Society on Facebook
or send your photos or videos to [email protected]
Please include all information and the lot number of the bull.
Here’s a few tips to keep in mind when taking pictures and/or videos:
• Have the sun or the source of light on your back;
• Make sure the camera is in focus;
• Photograph the animal(s) on level ground, snapping the picture at different angles;
• Make sure the background is neat and tidy;
• All legs and feet should be visible;
• Avoid allowing the animals to take up the entire frame, but also avoid taking the photo too far – try to find a happy medium between the two;
• When videoing, hold the camera steady and let the animals do the work;
• Avoid sharp movements and panning side-to-side if possible;
• Avoid lengthy videos.
The Irish Limousin Society reserves the right to use the photos or video clips sent in for promotional purposes at its discretion.